Here’s what our team has learned about the importance of strategic plans:
Why bother with a plan?
What goes into the plans?
- Review of key at-risk populations
Organizational Alignment Plans
- Leveraging existing & unrecognized market resources
- Appropriately partnering with physicians, payers, hospitals
- Translating federal & state insurance exchanges into new business opportunities
Comprehensive Strategic Plans, which may include
- Selecting & implementing best structures, e.g., ACO, PHO, CIN, IPA
- Understanding capital requirements & capital formation strategies
- Aligning work efforts of healthcare stakeholders to achieve organizational goals
- Assessing new sources of revenue & capital while fostering efficiency
- Optimizing resources for inpatient & outpatient care delivery to improve care delivery
We work with private and employed physicians to help practices achieve their goals.
Practice Operations Analysis
- Optimizing physician workforce & staff members
- Review of key operational metrics related to productivity, payer mix, costs, etc.
- Assess practice governance & compensation models
- Fostering improved compliance with federal & state regulations
- Review of revenue cycle performance, & optimize collection performance
Strategic Practice Business Plan
- Assessing best model for coordinating with the health system, payers, etc.
- Optimize physician workforce & regional delivery network
- Assess access channels for physician & service offerings